Make this honeycomb stitch scarf on your knitting loom! I’ve made a scarf on a long loom, and I used 9 pegs along the top and 9 pegs along the bottom. The double knitting will make things go fast.
Keep track of the four-row repeat by downloading this checklist and checking off after each row.
And if you subscribe to my newsletter, you’ll get loom knitting tips and tricks every month.
YouTube loom knitting tutorial
- how to cast on (figure 8, we will tighten it)
- how to do the honeycomb stitch
- how to bind off
- 1 ball of yarn (I used Bernat Blanket Ombre yarn which is a #6)
- Long loom (I used this Knit Quick loom from Loops &Threads)
- Hook, scissors and yarn needle (or crochet needle)
- Pen and paper or Honeycomb checklist